Refugee / IDP Camp Mapping in Jordan
Ongoing violence in Syria has led thousands of people to leave their country and to flee to neighbouring Jordan. More than 40,000 people have found accomodation in Al Zaatari refugee camp and even more people are expected to arrive. In addition to this tense situation heavy rainfalls have caused severe damages during the last days.
This mapping activity was performed in the context of the ZKI-DE Service for Federal Agencies in Germany based on the framework contract between the German Federal Ministry of the Interior (BMI) and the German Aerospace Center (DLR).
- Requesting agency: Federal Agency for Technical Relief (THW)
Type of request:
- Information about refugee camp el Za'atari in Jordani – Camp information and inundation
- Emergency mode
- Reference information and damage assessment
- Reception of request form: 08.01.2013 10:54 CET
- Data ordering: 08.01.2013 11:36 CET
- 1. Reference data: 08.01.2013 15:30 CET
- 2. New acquisition: 10.01.2013 10:30 CET
- Reference product: 08.01.2013 18:46 CET
- Situation analysis: 08.01.2013 21:13 CET
- Disaster extent product: 10.01.2013 14:24 CET
- Elevation product: 10.01.2013 17:16 CET